1. I don’t care who you are, if you are white and 85 years old, you really oughtn’t wear yellow.
2. Even a five-year-old boy knows when a kiss is a *kiss*, or just…eh…a kiss.
3. What I am wearing to my son’s Bar Mitzvah: Copycat Pippa dress. The most inspirational thing about the event, really.
4. The best hats on the planet really are in shuls on Long Island. Sorry, Mrs. Beckham.
5. Thank the good Lord (all 3 or 1 of Him, whichevs) that the Archbishop of Canterbury, he of the best hat of all and the extremely somniferous voice, is not my rabbi.
6. ….Although, if I invited him to my son’s Bar Mitzvah, do you think he could wrangle some more of that Divine *silence*?
7. William got a great deal (I think K8 is Gr8) but he’d better watch out for that very chic and scary mother-in-law. (…Who could have walked right out of a shul on Long Island.)
8. The book of Romans can be hot.
9. After learning that the only way to be a king is to be born into it, one of my kids is considering beginning his own monarchy. Blue and White blood.
10. There is no way I am old enough for Prince Charles to look as old as that.
Get these posts via RSS or email.
Just posts, nothing spammy!